It is important that you feel safe when you travel with us. In line with guidelines from the Norwegian Directorate of Health and the National Institute of Public Health, we have implemented a number of measures to prevent the spread of infection on board:
- We reduce the number of guests on each departure, so there will be extra space and many available seats
- The crew will ensure a distance of 1 meter between the guests before and when boarding, and make sure that everyone disinfects their hands
- We disinfect the boat after each trip. Surfaces that are frequently touched (such as ATMs) and toilets will be disinfected more often
- Most of our boats have large sun decks or outdoor areas, and our guests can, if they wish, stay out on deck during the entire trip.
We all work hard to prevent the spread of infection
Thank you for helping us in this important work by following simple travel advice from our health authorities:
- Do not travel if you are in quarantine, are ill or suspect that you may be infected
- Keep at least 1 meter away from other passengers
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly
- Cough in paper towel or elbow
Flexible change and cancellation
Infection control measures and rules often change at present. We provide extra security on our trips with ticket booking by offering flexible change and cancellation. You can change your ticket to another day (subject to availability). If canceled up to three days before departure, all tickets will be refunded 100%. If canceled after this deadline, a refund will only be given if the injury / illness is confirmed by a doctor. Contact us by phone or email if you want to change your ticket.
Welcome on board!