The smoking queen is the newest boat for the shipping company Rødne. It carries tourists daily in the Lysefjord outside Stavanger.
The smoking queen is like most other boats we offer built in carbon fiber. This makes the boat considerably lighter than if it had been built in aluminum. Due to this weight reduction, the emissions are up to 40% lower than if the boat had been built in aluminum.
The smoking queen is a boat where the passengers are in focus. The boat is mainly built for sightseeing in the Lysefjord, and is therefore not like other fast boats. Due to the fact that the speed is limited to 19.9 knots, it is possible to furnish the boat with a much more passenger-friendly design with large salons. The boat is also built with extra large windows suitable for sightseeing, and a top deck with plenty of space to enjoy the view.
- Universal design with HC-toilet and gangway for boarding
- Convenience store and the possibility of serving food and drink
- Top deck with ample space
- TV screens with the possibility of media presentation
- Gangways front and on the sides behind
Contact us so that we can arrange your trip with the Ryger Queen.