Smoking electricity is the fastest and longest-running electric passenger boat in the world. It carries tourists daily in the Lysefjord outside Stavanger.
Smoking electricity, like most other boats we offer, is built in carbon fiber. This makes the boat considerably lighter than if it had been built in aluminum. Due to this weight reduction, the emissions are up to 40% lower than if the boat had been built in aluminum.
The boat is equipped with all-electric propulsion, and is therefore very quiet and gentle on the local community. In the Port of Stavanger, a charging station for the boat has also been installed. The electric propulsion saves 270,000 liters of diesel a year.
Smoking electricity is not only a boat where the environment is in focus, but also the passengers. The boat is decorated in a very passenger-friendly design with large lounges, extra large windows suitable for sightseeing, and a top deck with plenty of space to enjoy the view.
- Universal design with HC-toilet and gangway for boarding
- Convenience store and the possibility of serving food and drink
- Top deck with ample space
- TV screens with the possibility of media presentation
- Gangways front and on the sides behind
- Modern design, both for you, the globe and the local community.
Contact us so that we can arrange your trip with Rygerelektra.